Spinal misalignments (subluxations) cause nervous system interference and negatively affect many aspects of our health. Our nerves supply every organ and all functions within our bodies, so having a healthy nervous system is a key factor thus allowing your body the ability to heal itself, fight infection, remain disease free and function optimally. Because our nervous system is the master system of the body there is no pill in the world that can restore life back to the human body.
Chiropractic care is the solution for structural and functional problems and we will look to find the true cause of your symptoms. Our passion and purpose is to help people get well naturally and remove structural subluxations.
- Prevent Wellness
- Affect your nerves
- Can be silent
- Can be corrected
The subluxation is a dysfunction of one of more of the bones in your spine (vertebrae). Abnormal positions of the spine (subluxations) compromise the nerves and interfere with the communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This dysfunction compromises the normal functioning of your nerves and can influence your overall health and well-being.
- Chiropractic is not medicine. Chiropractic is a drug free approach to health and true healing. Many problems can be resolved without the use of medication or surgery.
- Chiropractors are the only doctors with the training to locate, analyze and correct vertebral subluxations when it’s needed. It is a surprise for most people that only 10% of the nerves in the body feel pain AND the weight of a dime on a nerve can reduce 40-60% of the nerve supply being transmitted. You should never wait for pain to get checked by a doctor of chiropractic.
- Removing interference in the nervous system caused by structural subluxations allows the innate intelligence of the body to express itself at 100% of capacity.
If detected, your chiropractor will use safe and effective chiropractic adjustments to restore proper spinal movement, correct your subluxations and remove nervous system interference.
The Chiropractors at BackBone Wellness also utilize additional tools to help restore spinal integrity as efficiently as possible, these can include, manual tissue release or myofascial release therapy, cold laser, PEMF sessions, traction, rehab, stretching and more.
Each adjustment is specific to the patient which allows for the quickest route to healing. Advances in treating Subluxations are available today.
- Gentle, safe & effective Chiropractic care for spinal complaints
- Localized, traveling/radiating or referred pain complaints
- Wrist, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Elbow, TMJ & Ankle complaints
- Pre & Post-Natal Spinal Care
- Gentle Pediatric Chiropractic Care
- Wellness & Preventative Care
- Care for sports injuries, work ergonomics & auto injuries
- Muscle/Fascial Release
- Neuromuscular Rebalancing for Weakened or Overworked muscles
- ART (Active Release Techniques)
- New Patient Exams
- X-rays when clinically indicated
- Nervous system scans when indicated
- MRI or other imaging studies when clinically indicated