Do you take insurance?
Yes. We are providers on most every insurance plan available in the area. Some of the most common are: Humana PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, ChoicePlus, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, PHCS, United Health Care, Cigna, & Great West. If your insurance is not listed please feel free to call and ask if we are a preferred providers with your insurance. If you have an HMO, you may require a referral from your PCP you will need to have that done before your first appointment with us.
Please contact our office at (512) 363-5178 for instructions on how to complete new patient forms prior to your visit. Please come in about 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment if you choose to fill out the paperwork in the office. The chiropractic assistant (CA) will make a copy of your driver’s license and insurance card if you are choosing to use insurance. The CA will prepare your file for the doctor.
Do I need to have insurance to utilize your services?
Absolutely not! Many of our patients pay out of pocket (cash) for our services. We have a wide variety of payment plans available and want chiropractic care to be available to anyone who needs it! Our #1 goal is to provide you the care you need to stay healthy.
How much is it going to cost?
The doctor won’t know until they have had time to review your case. However, consultations are free, any exams or x-rays are subject to a fee. The most common costs for services are $45-55 for adjustments and $70-150 for exams.
Where are you located?
We are located between Brushy Creek and 1431 off Parmer Lane near Kenai. We are next door to Anytime Fitness on the west side of the road.
How long will the visit take?
The first visit lasts 45 minutes to a hour.
Do you treat babies/children?
Yes, both doctors treat infants and children. Learn more.
Do I get adjusted on the first visit?
The doctors will determine treatment after reviewing your history and we always aim to relieve any discomfort you are in. This can include therapy and/or an adjustment on the first visit, per the doctor’s discretion.
Does it hurt?
No, our doctors are very gentle and will take great care of you.
Do you take x-rays?
Depending on your health history the doctor will decide if x-rays are necessary. If you already have x-rays please bring them with you to your appointment.
Depending on your health care needs the next step will include:
- Nervous system analysis by the Insight Subluxations Station (the latest technology available to measure nervous system dysfunction)
- Health history, complaint review, and consultations to determine if chiropractic treatment is necessary for you
- X-rays if determined necessary by the doctor
- Physiotherapy to reduce your pain levels
- Chiropractic exam performed by the doctor
- Acupuncture exam and analysis of the twelve meridians
- Any treatment determined necessary by the doctor
- A follow-up visit if the doctor needs to review x-rays with you, discuss your nervous system scan and any suggested treatment plan to address your health care needs
- Nutritional deficiency analysis